PEOPLE, PLANTS & PROGRAMS
WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
For the Love of Horticulture
Garden Club partnerships support Memphis Botanic Garden’s education and horticulture programs, allowing us to continue to provide high quality programs and resources to the Mid-South community. One year costs $150 and includes the following benefits:
- One free daytime room rental per year
- Six one-time guest passes to visit the Garden
- Complimentary private tram tour of the Garden for us to seven.
- State of Garden Review at your club meeting, given by the Garden Director.
- Listing on the Garden website as a Garden Club Partner
- Discounted rates on Garden Staff speaker fees and Guided Tours.
- Opportunities to earn additional room rental discounts through individual membership or volunteer support*
If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Mary-Helen Butler, Assistant Executive Director, 901-636-4116, firstname.lastname@example.org.