PEOPLE, PLANTS & PROGRAMS
WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
For the Love of Horticulture
- Arwata Garden Club
- Cooper-Young Garden Club
- Cordova Garden Club
- Cultivated Friends Garden Club
- Desoto Civic Garden Club
- Evergreen Garden Club
- Garden Club of Rosemark
- Grandview Garden Club
- Ikebana International-Memphis Bamboo Chapter
- Junior League Garden Club
- LeBonheur Garden Club
- The Little Garden Club of Memphis
- Memphis Garden Club
- Memphis Horticultural Society
- Memphis Orchid Society
- Mid-South Hydrangea Society
- Memphis Herb Society
- Memphis Area Daylily Society
- New Neighbors Garden Buds of Germantown
- Red Acres Garden Club
- River Oaks Garden Club
- Shelby East Garden Club
- Southwind Garden Club
- Suburban Garden Club
- Twentieth Century Garden Club
- Woodgrove Park Garden Club
Garden Club partnerships support Memphis Botanic Garden’s education and horticulture programs, allowing us to continue to provide high quality programs and resources to the Mid-South community. One year costs $150 and includes the following benefits:
- One free daytime room rental per year
- Six one-time guest passes to visit the Garden
- Complimentary private tram tour of the Garden for up to seven.
- State of Garden Review at your club meeting, given by the Garden Director.
- Listing on the Garden website as a Garden Club Partner
- Discounted rates on Garden Staff speaker fees and Guided Tours.
- Opportunities to earn additional room rental discounts through individual membership or volunteer support*
If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Mary-Helen Butler, Assistant Executive Director, 901-636-4116, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Becoming a Plant Society Partner?
If you have any questions or would like more information about any of the above, please reach out to Mary-Helen Butler, Assistant Executive Director, 901-636-4116, email@example.com.