Spring Ephemerals & Woodland Wildflowers Sale
01apr9:00 am1:00 pmSpring Ephemerals & Woodland Wildflowers Sale
April 1, 9 am-1 pm Get phlox-y at the Garden this April! Join us for this special pop-up sale at the Nursery
April 1, 9 am-1 pm
Get phlox-y at the Garden this April! Join us for this special pop-up sale at the Nursery at the Garden, which will feature a selection of spring ephemerals & woodland wildflowers for sale, most of which are native. These short-blooming botanicals offer a wonderful pop of color in the early spring landscape. These plants won’t last!
The Nursery at the Garden is located to the south of the main parking lot.
Free & open to the public.
All plants are while supplies last. The list is subject to change.
- Phlox divaricata “May Breeze”
- Phlox divaricata “Blue moon”
- Geranium maculatum
- White and Red Trillium
- Polemonium reptans – aka Jacob’s Ladder
- Spigelia marilandica
- Polygonatum biflorum – aka Solomon’s Seal
- Carex appalachica – aka Appalachian Sedge
- Carex cherokeensis – aka Cherokee Sedge
- Packera aurea
- Packera obovata
- Tiarella cordifolia “Elizabeth Oliver” (foamflower)
- Tiarella cordifolia “Sugar and Spice”
- Silene regia – aka Royal Catchfly
- Polystichum acrostichoides – aka Christmas Fern
- Dryopteris “Autumn Brilliance”
- Dryopteris “Jurassic Gold”
- Blephilia ciliata – aka Downy Wood Mint
- Aquilegia canadensis aka Wild Colombine
- Asarum canadense aka Wild Ginger
- Dicentra spectabilis aka Bleeding Hearts
- Heuchera villosa – several cultivars
- Hellebore orientalis
- Uvularia grandiflora
- Chrysogonum “Pierre “
- Aster divaricatus – aka White Wood Aster
- Aster cordifolius – aka Blue Wood Aster
- Lobelia cardinalis
- Helianthus divaricatus
- And more Woodland treasures!
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm